Top 5 NFL teams most dependent on their quarterback
Posted by silentarchimedes on October 20, 2008
1. New England Patriots – This is the obvious choice. The Patriots have shown they are a very pedestrian team without Tom Brady.
2. Dallas Cowboys – Without Tony Romo’s heroics and leadership, the Cowboys are self-destructing
3. Indianapolis Colts – For years, Peyton Manning carried this team with his physical and decision making skills on the field. This year he has been somewhat off, and thus, so have the Colts.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers – When Ben Roethlisberger is healthy and manages the game with accuracy and leadership, the Steelers win. When he doesn’t they lose. Simple as that.
5. New York Giants – If Eli Manning doesn’t make bad decisions with interceptions or bad throws, the Giants are a dominant team. Otherwise, too much on the defense.