With everything so depressing in this country and the world right now, it’s time to step back in our lives and look for the good that is happening.
|IF YOU ARE…|
1. If you are a football fan, it’s football season! Especially if you are a Giants fan!
2. If you just started a loving relationship, cherish these moments where everything just seems right.
3. If you have good physical and mental health, cherish the genes and hard work you’ve put in.
4. If you just got married or engaged, enjoy the comfort that you two will face the future together.
5. If you love movies, music, and photography, enjoy the technological revolution going on now.
6. If you love the free flow of information, enjoy the internet revolution.
7. If you love autumn, enjoy the next few weeks of cooler weather, falling colorful leaves, and comfy clothes.
8. If you are a college student, enjoy your only years of irresponsible independence.
9. If you consistently play sports or exercise, enjoy its stress relief, health benefits and competition.
10. Realize that at the worst times are when heroes and financial opportunities are made.
11. Realize that the eight years of this presidency is finally almost over, and things can only get better.
12. Realize that many economists have been saying for several years that a REAL recession is good for this country in order to purge all the greed and evil that has permeated the economic system, from government to corporations to consumers.
13. Realize that this is a great opportunity for America to return to its true democratic and founding values. (Hint, hint… vote for you know who…)
14. Realize that there is still 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. Everything bad happening are just local minimums in history.
15. Realize that you are only one of over 100 billion humans that have ever graced this Earth. Does it really matter?
16. Realize that your life here on Earth (avg 70 years) is nothing compared to the age of Earth (4.5 billion years). That’s only 0.0000016%! Enjoy your time on Earth!
17. Realize that life has been so good for this country for two decades, it’s okay to retreat a bit in order to fix the system.
18. Realize that the majority of people on Earth are still worse off than you. They have more extreme short-term worries like food, shelter, clothing and diseases.
19. Realize that everything in existence is cyclical. Nature, history, emotions, economic times, etc etc…
20. Realize that you have the power to do something about it! You are not helpless and thus it’s not hopeless! Vote!
If you are reading this, cherish that you have freedom of speech and your vision.
Silent Archimedes 🙂